- Half loaf of stale bread,
- 1 egg,
- 3/4 cup of milk,
- 1/4 tsp baking powder,
- 1 red pepper, chopped in small cubes,
- 1 cup of cubed chorizo,
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (or any sauce containing tomato),
- 2 tablespoons water.
- Divide the bread into small pieces, pour the milk over and wait for the bread to pull the whole milk,
- Add egg and baking powder and knead,
- Pour the mixture into the oven tray covered with parchement paper, give a round shape in the thickness you deserve,
- Mix the tomato paste with the water and spread on the dough,
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over,
- Sprinkle chorizo and red pepper over
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until the edges are crispy.