Savory Muffins With Cheese
This is a great recipe for pastry lovers at breakfast tables. It's soft and puffy. The flavor is incredible. The most favorite recipe of many of my friends, who have tasted it before, is even now. The fact that it is very practical also adds value to the recipe. Since I like to eat it for breakfast the most, I look at it as a breakfast recipe. But in fact, it is a recipe that you can make with peace of mind at your invitations.
As a matter of fact, the photos describe the recipe better than I do. One of the best features of the recipe is that it always gives the same result. As long as you do not change the recipe, you can be sure that you will get the result shown in the photo. Of course, I say this by ignoring factors independent of the recipe. For example, if there is a problem with the heat settings of your oven, surprising results may occur. That's why you need to make good observations when using your oven and learn whether it gives less heat, does it heat more, whether one side heats more from the other side, to eliminate such surprises.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup of milk,
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil,
- 2 cups of flour,
- 3 tsps of baking powder,
- 1 cup of feta cheese, chopped,
- 1 tsp salt,
- Sesame seeds for topping.
- Beat eggs in a deep bowl,
- Add milk and vegetable oil and whisk,
- In a separate bowl combine flour, salt and baking powder,
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture step by step and mix well,
- Add feta cheese and mix,
- Pour the batter in muffin molds,
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees preheated oven until golden.