Peanut Butter Filled Cake
Serving : 10 Servings
- 3 eggs,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup milk,
- 2 cup flour,
- 2 scoopful of cocoa powder,
- 10 g baking powder.
- 3 scoopful of peanut butter,
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 1 tbsp sugar,
- 1 tbsp flour.
- 3 tbsp heavy cream,
- 60 g chocolate.
- In a deep bowl beat the egss and sugar for cake batter,
- Add vegetbale oil and milk, beat,
- Add flour, cocoa powder and baking bowder, keep until smooth,
- For filling mix all ingredients in a bowl,
- Grease a cake mold,
- Pour half of the batter into the mold,
- Scoop the filling in the middle,
- Pour the remaining part on top,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until,
- Check if baked with toothpick test,
- Remove the cake from the mold when it comes at room temparature,
- Pour the cream in a sauce pan and heat,
- Remove from heat when it starts to boil,
- Add chocolate and stir constantly until melts,
- Set aside until ir comes at room temperature,
- Pour the sauce over the cake.