Chocolate Cake With a Soft Heart
You know, sometimes we have a dream, it's so beautiful that when we wake up, we try to go back to sleep and continue the dream. This cake is like those dreams, you want it to never end as you eat it. We did it in the cooking class we attended during our trip to Bologna. We loved the cake so much that day that we decided it was the best cake we've ever eaten. As soon as I returned to Turkey, I photographed it to try it at home and share it with you.
The recipe is quite simple, but if you haven't melted chocolate with the bain marie method before or if you haven't even heard of it, that will be the only part you may have difficulty with.
I try to share this often, but by the way, I wanted to emphasize it once again. The ingredients used affect the outcome of the recipe much more than the recipe itself. Basically stick to the recipe, but feel free to make minor changes to keep up with changing conditions.
The cake will begin to collapse as soon as it comes out of the oven. There's no way to avoid it, that's the nature of cake. Don't panic if you think you've made a mistake.
In the meantime, the middle of the cake is not cooked, it remains in the consistency of chocolate sauce. You can serve the cakes in a bowl or by turning them upside down and taking them out of the bowl. It comes out easily because we grease the containers and sprinkle sugar. Although we are approaching July, we still haven't entered the summer, but if the weather gets warmer, you can put a scoop of ice cream next to your cake.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 3 eggs,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 2 tbsp. butter,
- 180 gr semi-sweet chocolate,
- 2 tbsp. flour,
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder,
- 5 gr. vanilla sugar,
- 1 tsp. baking powder,
- Butter and sugar for coating the remekins.
- Melt chocolate and butter in microwave,
- In a miximg bowl beta agss with sugar,
- Add flour, cacao powder, vanilla sugar and paking powder and beat until well blended,
- Add melted chocolate-butter mixture and beat again,
- Grease 6 remekins with butter and sprikle some sugar inside,
- Pour the batter into remekins,
- Bake in a 180 C pre-heated oven for 10 mins.
- Serve hot or warm.