Marinated Chicken Breast Skewers Recipe
As I have observed, more practical meals are preferred because the weekend is usually reserved for house cleaning or traveling. Before the weekend, I wanted to share with you my chicken grilled recipe with a delicious marinade to contribute a little to your search for practical food. As a matter of fact, the recipe is not that practical. Chopping the chicken, marinating, waiting, etc. then again it takes a long time.
But there is a good part. You can prepare the chicken in advance, keep it in the refrigerator, and cook it right before eating. Thus, you can prepare the salad and the table while the chickens are cooking.
If you don't have a grill, you can also make this recipe in a pan. You can use the chicken skewer recipe for this. If you want to make it in the oven, you can take a look at the oven chicken skewer recipe.
You can serve grilled chicken with salad, rice or potatoes.
- 2 whole chicken breasts, chopped coarsely,
- 1 tsp tomato paste,
- 2 tbsps milk,
- 1 tsp dried mint,
- 1 tsp dried thyme,
- 1 tsp chilli pepper flakes,
- Salt to taste.
- In a deep bowl combine tomato paste, milk, spices and salt together,
- Toss chicken breasts and mix together,
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and put in the fridge at least 2 hours, max. 24 hours,
- Place the chickens on skewers,
- Heat the grill,
- Set the skewers on the grill and grill all sides until golden.