Manti soup not only warms you up, but also makes you full thoroughly thanks to the manti and chickpeas in it. If you drink 2 bowls, you don't even need to eat anything else.
Making manti is not easy. More precisely, it takes time to make it. But when you consume it as a soup, not as a main course, it is easily worth the effort. Otherwise, I get frusturated that the manti prepared in two hours and can be eaten in ten minutes 😄 You can also buy ready-made if you don't want to make it yourself.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 1 soup bowl of raw manti,
- 1 soup bowl of boiled chickpeas,
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste,
- 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 1 tablespoon of flour,
- 1 teaspoon of mint,
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 6 cups of room temperature water.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the tomato paste and fry until it starts to smell good,
- Add ground pepper and flour and fry,
- Add water and mix,
- When it starts to boil, add the manti and cook until it is soft,
- Add the chickpeas, mix and boil one more time,
- Add salt and mint, mix and remove from heat.