- 3 cups flour,
- 1.5 cup lukewarm water,
- 1 tsp instant yeast,
- 1 small cucumber,
- 1 handful of chopped dill,
- 1/2 tsp salt,
- 1 tsp sugar,
- 1 tsp vegetable oil to grease the baking pan.
- Wash the cucumber and grate without peeling it,
- Combine water, sugar and yeast in a deep bowl,
- Add into the cucumber,
- Add flour step by step and mix with a spoon,
- Make a ball and cover with plastic warp, set aside for 35 mins.,
- Add chopped dill and mix well with a spoon again,
- Heat oven at 190 C degrees and place a bowl of water in it,
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking pan and bake until golden.