- 3,5 cups flour,
- 1 egg,
- 100 g butter, melted and cooled,
- 1 cup lukewarm milk,
- 2 tsps instant yeast,
- A pinch of salt.
For topping and filling;
- 1 tbsp butter, melted.
- Spoon Nutella onto a parchement paper with a teaspoon (around 60 pieces),
- Put the paper into the freezer and let sit there until the dough is ready to shape,
- For the dough put flour into a deep bowl and make a hole in the middle,
- Put sugar and yeast into the hole,
- Add milk and start to mix with your hand,
- Add egg, butter and salt and start to knead,
- Knead until you reach an elastic dough that does not stick to your hand (add flour if needed),
- Make a ball and cover with a plastic wrap, set aside for 45-60 mins. to rise,
- Knead the dough again,
- Take small pieces of dough (smaller than walnut) into your hand, press and enlarge,
- Put a piece of frozen nutella inside and roll,
- Place the nutella filled balls into a 26 cm cake mold side by side,
- When the base of the mold is covered with balls brush with melted butter,
- Then make another layer of balls and brush with melted butter and a third layer as well and brush the top with butter again,
- Set aside for 10-15 mins.,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden on top.