- 2 cups freash peas,
- 1/4 cup fine bulgur,
- 3 scoopful of plain yogurt,
- 1 red pepper,
- 1 handful of fresh mint, chopped,
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced,
- Salt to taste,
- 1/2 cup boiling water for cooking bulgur,
- Extra water to boil peas.
- Put peas into a deep pan and add boiling water just to cover the peas, cook until tender, then drain the water, set aside to cool,
- Put bulgur into a sauce pan and add water,
- Cover the lid and cook in low heat until it ansorbs all the water and double in size, set aside to cool,
- In a deep bowl combine peas, bulgur, yogurt, garlic, mint and salt together and mix well.