- Half of a head of iceberg lettuce,
- A pinch of sorrel, parsley, dill, fresh mint,
- 2 slices of white cheese,
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts,
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil,
- Juice of a half lemon,
- Pepper flakes.
- Wash and dry the ice berg and other vegetables,
- Chop ceberg coarsely and others finely and put in a bowl,
- Combine the salt, olive oil and lemon juice together and mix well, poour over the vegetables, mix well,
- Take the pine nuts into a pan and saute on a hot stove until lightly brown,
- Chop the cheese on the salad,
- Sprinkle over pine nuts and pepper flakes.