Haydari Meze Recipe
This is one of the most popular and well-known mezzes of the Turkish cuisine. It's delicious both on its own and over warm flatbread. It uses only a couple of ingredients and is very simple to make. You should give this recipe a try. I guarantee you will love it.
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt,
- 2 tablespoons full-fat feta cheese,
- 2 clove garlic,
- 1 handful minced dill,
- 1 handful minced fresh mint leaves,
- Olive oil,
- Mash the cheese using a fork and stir into the yoghurt,
- Add the grated / crushed garlic, dill, mint and salt and stir really well,
- Put into a serving platter and pour some olive oil over.