Green Salad With Halloumi Cheese
Serving : 4 Servings
- 1/2 bunch of any kind of lettuce,
- 1 cucumber, chopped,
- 2 tomatoes, chopped,
- 200 g halloumi cheese,
- Olive oil,
- Fresh juice of half lemon,
- Salt to taste,
- 2 handful of hazelnuts/walnuts.
- Fry the halloumi slices in both sizes in a non-stick pan,
- Chop the lettuce and place in a large bowl,
- Add cucumber and tomatoes,
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice and sprinkle salt, mix well,
- Place the fried cheese on top,
- Decorate with chopped hazelnuts or walnuts.