With the ingredient amounts given below, you can make 2 x 14 inch pizzas. 1 pizza serves generously 2 people. So the recipe serves a total of 4 people. However it is possible to prepare 4 small single-serving pizzas.
The best serving time is 30 mins after removing from the oven, because the fruits take some time to cool down. After half an hour, the pizza is still nice and warm and the chocolate is still creamy and melted. A dollop of ice cream on top will take it to a whole new level, trust me.
- 1 cup flour,
- 1/2 cup warm water,
- 2 teaspoons rapid-rise yeast,
- 1 pinch salt,
- 1 tablespoon honey,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- 5 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread (e.g. Nutella),
- Fruits (I used peaches, apricots and raspberries),
- Mint leaves.
- Mix together the flour, salt and yeast,
- Make a cavity in the centre and add the honey and olive oil,
- Add the water slowly and carefully while mixing with your hands,
- Continue mixing until you get a soft non-sticky dough,
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 45 mins,
- Knead the dough for 2 mins and divide it into 2 pieces,
- Roll one of the doughs out into the size of a large plate on a floured surface and transfer it to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden,
- Spread the chocolate mixture on top,
- Top it with the fruits and mint leaves.