Easy Pizza on Tortilla Recipe
On busy days when we find it hard to get home, we think of recipes that can be prepared in a snap, but at the same time delicious. At such times, the first thing that comes to my mind is either pasta salad or these pizzas. Especially these pizzas are for consumption right in front of the TV. If you have ayran with it, don't bother me. No matter how bad my day is, it makes me happy.
One of the best parts is that it doesn't have essential materials. I put everything in the house on it and throw it in the oven.
Since I like doughy foods such as pizza and lahmacun with as thin crust as possible, the thinness and crispiness of the tortilla is exactly to my taste. Since it does not remove too many dishes during preparation and cooking, tidying up after eating does not turn into a grind as in many recipes. So I can continue my TV enjoyment with a warm cup of tea. Even when I'm talking about it, I'm in a good mood :) I hope you guys try it and enjoy it as much as I do.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 4 tortillas,
- 200 gr. cheddar cheese,
- 2 red peppers,
- 1 cup boiled corn,
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste,
- 2 teaspoons thyme.
- Stir together the tomato paste and thyme,
- Brush the mixture on the tortillas placed on a baking sheet,
- Sprinkle grated cheddar,
- Place pepperoni slices on top,
- Cut the pepper into long strips and place on the pizza,
- Finally sprinkle some corn,
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius preheated oven until.