Crispy Sun Dried Tomato Biscuits
Serving : 20-25 Biscuits
- 200 g butter, at room temperature,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 eggs (1 yolk for topping),
- 3,5-4 cups flour,
- 1 scoopful of flaxseed,
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- Salt to taste.
- 6-7 slices sun dried tomatoes,
- 1 slice of feta cheese.
- Put tomatoes into boiling water for 15 mins.,
- In a deep bowl combine butter, vegetable oil, 1 egg, 1 egg white, flaxseed and salt together,
- Add flour step by step and start kneading,
- Add baking powder together with flour,
- Continue adding flour and kneading until it no longer sticks to your hands,
- Drain and chop the tomatoes,
- Mix togerher with feta cheese,
- Make small balls and faltten in your hands,
- Put 1 tsp tomato-cheese mixture inside and roll a ball, press with your fingers a bit to flatten,
- Place the biscuits in to baking sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Brush with egg yolk,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated overn until golden on top,
- Turn off the oven and wait 10 mins. before removing the biscuits.