- 3 boiled egg yolks,
- 250 gr. butter at room temperature,
- 1.5 tablespoons powdered sugar,
- 3 cups flour,
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 cup cocoa powder to coat.
- Mash the egg yolks with fork,
- Add 1.5 tablespoons of powdered sugar and mix together using a fork,
- Add the butter and whisk,
- Now start adding the flour slowly while mixing with your hands, until everything comes together to form a dough,
- Form the dough into small balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Bake at 170 degrees celsius for 20 mins,
- Let the cookies cool for 5 mins,
- Mix together the sifted powdered sugar and cocoa powder,
- Coat the cookies with this mixture and place on a platter,
- Let them cool down completely for 1-2 hours, then coat one more time with the powdered sugar/cocoa mixture.