- 5 kg cornelian cherry,
- 5 cups sugar,
- 6 lt water.
- Remove the stalks of cornelian cherries,
- Wash and drain,
- In a deep pan combine cornelian cherries with water,
- Cook until the cornelian cherries are all popped and break down,
- Drain cornelian cherries with a cheese cloth and take cornelian cherry juice into a deep pan,
- Add sugar and cook until sugar dissolves,
- Scoop the mixture into the jars,
- Seal the jars tight,
- Place the jars into a pressure canner or pressure cooker and cover with hot water,
- Cover the lid and cook for 3-5 mins after the steam comes out,
- Remove the jars from water and dry with a towel,
- Turn the jars upside down and set aside overnight,
- Keep in a cool place away from sun.