This recipe is all about stuffing a good old regular loaf of bread with various pizza toppings. The idea is very simple yet the resulting product is outstandingly delicious. Feel free to customize it according to your taste and to add or remove any ingredient. Mushrooms, ham, bell peppers are the very first things that come to my mind, but the possibilities are endless.
Whatever you put inside, the result will be a crunchy crusty bread filled with melted gooey cheese and delicious softened fillings. This recipe is so easy to make that you can even let you 5-year old kid make it for you while you watch TV! 🙂
- 1 unsliced loaf round bread,
- Grated cheddar / swiss / provolone cheese,
- Pepperoni / Ham,
- Green olives,
- Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise into squares without cutting through the bottom crust,
- Insert cheese slices, diced ham / pepperoni, chopped onion and chopped olives between cuts,
- Sprinkle over minced parsley,
- Bake at 220 degrees celsius preheated oven until the cheese melts.