Chicken Pull Apart Bread Recipe
Serving : 2 Servings
- 1 loaf of bread,
- 2 tablespoon of butter at room temperature,
- Boiled half chicken breast,
- 1/2 cup canned corn,
- 200 g finely grated cheddar cheese,
- 1 handful of finely chopped parsley.
- Shred the chicken,
- Slice the bread, be careful the bottom of the bread is not completely separated,
- Then turn the bread and slice from the other side, so that the bread will be cut into squares,
- Slice the butter in small pieces and place between the cuts,
- Stir the shredded chicken, corn, cheddar and parsley in a bowl,
- Place the mixture between the cuts,
- Place the bread into a baking pan,
- Bake in a 170 C degrees pre-heated oven until cheese melts.