Chocolate Glazed Cake Truffles
Serving : 12 Pieces
- 4 slices of cakes (without raisins or similar grains),
- 2 tablespoons Nutella,
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut,
- 3 tablespoons of milk (may require less or more according to the consistency of the dough),
- 80 g milk or bitter chocolate,
- Ground pistachio or grated coconut to top.
- Crush the cakes with your hands into a deep bowl,
- Add Nutella, grated coconut and milk and knead it,
- Make walnut sized balls,
- Melt the chocolate in a sauce pan bain marie method,
- Cover the cake balls with melted chocolate,
- Sprinkle with pistachios and coconut on top,
- Set aside for 1-2 hours in the fridge.