Zucchini Chocolate Cake Recipe
One of the other feature of the cake is that it does not contain milk. So, it's a super alternative to whom are allergic to milk.
It feeds both the eye and the stomach. In summer you can also serve it with a scoop of ice cream
In the meantime, if there is someone who doesn't like zucchini serve the cake without telling that it contains zucchini and tell the truth after eating the cake. It's better to have a camera with you, because the facial expressions are funny enough to be watched again and again :)
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 eggs,
- 1 medium-sized zucchini (no need to peel)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup of sugar,
- 100 g dark chocolate,
- 2.5 cups flour,
- 2 heaping tablespoons cocoa powder,
- 10 g baking powder.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees,
- Melt the chocolate (with bain marie method or in microvawe),
- Beat the eggs and sugar,
- Add vegetable oil and whisk,
- Add the melted chocolate and beat it quickly,
- Mix flour, cocoa and baking powder in a separate bowl,
- Add the dry mixture to the liquid mixture and mix (will be too intense),
- Add the grated zucchini and stir well,
- Pour the mixture into a greased 24-26 cm cake mold,
- Bake until the toothpick comes clean.