- 2 cups chickpeas,
- 250 g beef, chopped,
- 1 onion,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika,
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 3-3,5 cups water.
- Soak the chickpeas in warm water and let them sit at least 2 hours (or use canned chickpeas),
- Put chopped beef in a pressured cooker and cook in high heat, constantly stirring, until it changes clour and the juice evaporates,
- Add oil and onions and sauté until translucent,
- Add in the tomato paste and cook for 3 mins,
- Stir in the paprika,
- Add in the drained chickpeas water,
- Cover the lid and boil until the chickpeas are softened (Take 25 mins in a pressure cooker),
- Season with salt before removing from heat and cook for a few mins. more if it has more water then you deserve.