- 500 g chicken,
- 4 cups water,
- 1 egg yolk,
- Juice of 1/2 lemon,
- 1 tbsp flour,
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and drain chicken and put into a pressured cooker,
- Add water, cover the lid,
- Cook until tender,
- Remove the chickens from the cooker,
- Drain the broth and transfer into a smaller pot,
- In a different bowl beat egg yolk, lemon juice and flour together,
- Pour a scoop of hot chicken broth and mix fast,
- Pour the mixture back into the pot and mix well,
- cook until boiling, constantly stirring,
- Add salt and pepper and chicken, cook for another 1-2 mins, remove from heat.