- 3 egg whites,
- 1 cup hazelnuts,
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds,
- 1 cup starch,
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar,
- 1/4 cup brown sugar,
- 1,5 teaspoons cinnamon.
- Whiz the hazelnuts, walnuts and almonds up very finely in a food processor,
- Beat the egg whites along with a pinch of salt until you get soft peaks,
- Add both kinds of sugar in and continue whisking until you get stiff peaks and until the sugar dissolves,
- Add the nuts and cinnamon into the egg whites and fold them in using a spatula,
- Let the cookie dough rest in the fridge for 30 mins,
- Using an ice cream scoop, place dollops of cookie dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment, leaving gaps between each cookie,
- Bake at 175 degrees celsius preheated oven for 15-20 mins.