Lemon Crinkle Cookies Recipe
Our lemon crinkle cookie recipe is as simple as life should be. Mix, cook, eat. There is no need to wait for the materials to heat up or cool down; It is not necessary to wait for the dough to rise and freeze. Ingredients are things that are always at home.
The consistency of the dough is very different from standard cookie dough. Sticky; neither hard like cookie dough nor runny like cake batter. Exactly between the two. So is the consistency of the cookie.
Do not think that something will come out in the mouth, do not make the cookie with such an expectation. It is quite soft, slightly moist, close to cake, but a bit like a cookie. The outside becomes crunchy with the effect of powdered sugar. Powdered sugar does not melt in the oven. Don't get used to being cowardly while dipping the cookies in powdered sugar, it's not too sugary, rest assured.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 eggs,
- 1/4 cup of oil,
- Juice of 1 lemon,
- Grated zest of 1 lemon,
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar,
- 2 cups of flour,
- 10g of baking powder,
- 2 heaping spoon of powdered sugar for coating.
- Mix the eggs, oil, lemon juice, lemon rind grate, powder sugar and baking powder in a deep bowl,
- Add flour and stir until mixed well,
- Roll dessert spoon size balls of dough in powdered sugar
- Coat well and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a 170 C degrees preheated oven until completely cracked.