- 2 eggs,
- 1/4 cup oil,
- Juice of 1 lemon,
- Grated zest of 1 lemon,
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar,
- 2 cups of flour,
- 10 g baking powder,
- 2 heaping spoon of powdered sugar for coating.
- Mix the eggs, oil, lemon juice, lemon rind grate, powder sugar and baking powder in a deep bowl,
- Add flour and stir until mixed well,
- Roll dessert spoon size balls of dough in powdered sugar
- Coat well and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a 170 C degrees preheated oven until completely cracked.