- 2 eggs,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup plain yogurt,
- 2 cups flour,
- 10 g baking powder,
- 10 g vanilin sugar.
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 plain yogurt,
- 1/4 cup sugar,
- 1/2 tbsp flour,
- 10 g vanilin sugar,
- 1 coup bowl of pitted cherries.
- For cake beat the eggs and sugar together,
- Add vegetable oil and yogurt, beat,
- Add flour, baking powder and vanilin sugar, mix well,
- Pour the batter into a 26 cm greased baking pan,
- For topping in a bowl beat egg and sugar together,
- Add yogurt, flour and vanilin sugar, mix well,
- Pour the mixture on top of the cake batter, giving a space of 0,5 cm in the adges,
- Place the cherries on top,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden brown and tooth pick comes clean.