- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup granulated sugar,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup milk,
- 2 cups flour,
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder,
- 25 gr. baking powder,
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract,
- 1.5 cups frozen black mulberries.
- Cream together the eggs and sugar until frothy and white,
- Whisk in the oil, vanilla extract and milk,
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, cocoa and baking powder,
- Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture slowly while whisking and stir until you get a smooth batter,
- Pout the batter into a greased small baking dish,
- Mash the mulberries using a fork and evenly distribute them over the brownie batter,
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for minimum about 30 mins.