Ingredients: (for 26 cm springform)
- 6 eggs (yolks and whites separated),
- 1 cup granulated sugar,
- 1 cup flour,
- 1/2 cup starch,
- 1 pinch salt.
- Cream together the egg yolks and sugar until white and frothy,
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl along with a pinch of salt until you get stiff peaks,
- Sift the flour and starch and add to the egg yolk mixture and stir well,
- Then add this mixture to the egg whites immediately and start folding it in trying not ot deflate the egg whites,
- Pour the batter into a well-greased springform pan,
- Bake at 180 degrees preheated oven for about 45 mins.