- 500 g broccolies, hard stalks are removed,
- 1 large egg,
- 2 heaping spoons of flour,
- 1 heaping spoon of grated parmesan,
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil for frying.
- Steam cook the broccolies (make sure they are not too soft),
- Set aside to cool then mash with a fork,
- Add egg and mix well,
- Add flour, salt and papper, mix together,
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan,
- Make small patties and fry both sides,
- Remove the patties into a strainer (to strain the access of oil).
- You can serve with yogurt+garlic sauce.