- 1,5 cups fine bulgur,
- Half of a small sized beet, chopped
- 1 cup canned corn,
- 2 cups parsley, chopped,
- 2 cups dill, chopped,
- 5 pickles, chopped,
- 2-3 tbsps olive oil,
- Juice of 1/2 lemon,
- Salt to taste,
- 2,5 cups boiling water.
- Place water and beets in a deep pan,
- Cook around 5 mins. until the water turns pink,
- Add bulgur and some salt into the water,
- Cover the lid and cook in low heat until bulgur is tender and absorbs all the water,
- Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl, set aside to cool,
- Then add dill, parsley, corn, pickles, lemon juice, olive oil and mix well.