- 1,5 cups barley,
- 300 gr beef, cut into large cubes,,
- 7-8 cups hot water,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 tsps grounded red pepper,
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Wash and drain barley,
- Place beef and barley into a pressure cooker,
- Add water and cook for 45-50 mins.,
- Open the lid and drain water, but not throw away,
- Place cooked beef and barley in a skillet pan and add 2 cups of the water you drained,
- In medium heat cook constantly stirring until the mixture gains a form like gum,
- Add salt and pepper and remove from heat,
- In a sauce pan heat vegetable oil and add grounded red pepper,
- Cook for 2 mins,
- Place the meal into a service plate and spread over oil with red pepper.