Baked Cauliflower Slices Recipe
This is a wonderful recipe that will allow you to cook cauliflower in the oven in a low-fat, healthy and delicious way. Since cauliflower is baked in slices, not balls, it cooks in a very short time and becomes soft. The added spices also almost completely suppress the cauliflower smell, which is quite unpleasing to many.
By the way, onion powder and garlic powder can be prepared or homemade. If you don't have the powder, you can use fresh garlic by crushing it. You can grate the onion in the same way and use it after draining the water. Of course, you can also add any spices you want.
In addition to these spices, I like to squeeze limes while serving. When you eat when ground pepper and lime come together, the Mexican cuisine air is blowing. But if you wish, you can serve it with plain yogurt or garlic yogurt as a dip. Also, if you like it hot, you can drizzle hot pepper sauce on top while serving.
You can use airfryer without making any changes to the recipe. You can adjust the cooking time according to the recommended cooking time for vegetables of the airfryer you use.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 400 g cauliflower,
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika,
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder,
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder,
- Cut the cauliflower into florets,
- Slice the flowers horizontally with a sharp knife and take them into a bowl,
- Drizzle olive oil, spices and salt over,
- Spread the cauliflower on a baking paper lined tray,
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees until golden brown.