Crispy Cornflakes Chicken Recipe
Crispy cornflakes chicken is one of the recipes I make whenever I have the opportunity, although it is not often. I also love potatoes on the side. But since I fry the chicken, I bake the potatoes in the oven. It's a kind of relief of conscience, in my own way :) As a matter of fact, there is no reason to be very conscientious, as I cook the chicken in a non-stick pan with very little oil. But in the end it is fried. Even when you hear its name, it hurts.
Since I'm not a fries eater that often, when I make something fried, I feel guilty as if I've done something wrong, ridiculously. However, I still cook and eat unhealthy desserts in abundance, but I don't feel the slightest guilt while eating them:)
Anyway, there is nothing to be afraid of, the recipe is very delicious, try it once. Be careful not to eat the fingers in the meantime :)
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 whole chicken breasts,
- 1 egg,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon paprika,
- 1 teaspoon of thyme,
- Oil for frying,
- 2 cups of cornflakes.
- Break the egg,
- Put salt, thyme and chili pepper in it and whisk,
- Chop the chickens to the size you want and put them in the sauce and mix,
- If you have time, let it rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour,
- Pulse the cornflakes in a food processor or put them in a bag and mash them in a canning jar,
- Cover the chickens one by one with cornflakes and fry them in a small frying pan in a small amount of oil.