For Tart Dough;
- 150 cold butter, cut inyo cubes,
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt,
- 3 tbsp confectioners sugar,
- 1/2 tsp baking powder,
- 2-2,5 cups flour.
- 3 big apples,
- 2 tbsp sugar,
- 1 tbsp butter at room temperature,
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 1-2 tbsp confectioners sugar.
- For the dough in a deep bowl combine flour, baking powder and confectioners sugar together,
- Add butter and rub into the mixture using your fingertips to make a light breadcrumb texture,
- Add yogurt and knead until you reach a smooth dough,
- Make 2 balls of the dough,
- Roll the balls in 2 mm thick rectangulars, trim the edges with a knife to look good,
- Palce on a baking sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Set aside in the fridge for 15 mins.,
- Meanwhile in a small bowl mix butter, sugar and cinnamon together,
- Remove the stalks and seeds of apples, slice very thinly,
- Place overlapping slices of apples on the the tarts,
- Brush with butter mixture,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven untin golden in the edges,
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar on top while serving.