I have so many apple tarts and pies recipes that when I am making an apple pie, it takes a long time to decide which one to do. But when I wanted to make an apple pie recently, there is only one recipe that comes to my mind, and that is the crispy apple tart. It is so easy to make and the result is so good that you don’t want to knead dough.
When it comes to apple pie, I think we should include apple crumble bars and apple crumble recipe instead of just thinking about apple pie recipe. Even with them included, the crispy apple tart is still the most practical recipe.
You can use any type of apples for the recipe, it doesn’t matter. I recommend you to serve the recipe in its most delicious form on the day you bake it. The next day, the crispiness that gives the recipe its name will disappear and it will soften.
- 32 * 26 cm puff pastry dough,
- 3 apples,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch,
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Peel the apples, clean the core and slice them thin,
- In a deep bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon,
- Add and blend the apples,
- Arrange the puff pastry on a tray covered with wax paper,
- Arrange the apples on it so that there is space on the edges,
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until the edges are browned.
Enjoy your meal…