Turkish Corn Bread Recipe
Serving : 4-6 Servings
- 1 egg,
- 1 cup milk,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 2.5 cups corn flour (not corn starch, corn flour is finely ground polenta flour),
- 10 g baking powder,
- Salt to taste.
- Beat egg with salt,
- Add milk and vegetable oil and mix well,
- Add corn flour step by step and keep mixing,
- Add baking powder together with corn flour and mix (you can stir with a spatula towards the end),
- Grease a 26 cm baking dish and pour the batter,
- Make slice shaped lines on top with a knife,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees oven until golden on top.