- 250 gr. butter softened at room temperature,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar,
- 1/2 cup starch,
- 4 cups flour,
- 25 gr. vanilla powder,
- 20 cloves,
- Powdered sugar to sprinkle on top.
- Cream together the butter and powdered sugar,
- Add the vegetable oil and continue whisking,
- Add the starch, flour, crushed cloves and vanilla powder, then mix with your hands until everything is combined to form a non-sticky cookie dough,
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 mins,
- Form walnut-size round balls from the dough,
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment,
- Bake in a 160 degrees celsius preheated oven for 13-14 mins,
- Remove from oven, let them cool down for 5 mins and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.