- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 1 cup of carob flour,
- 1 cup whole wheat flour,
- 1 packet of baking powder,
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh raspberries,
- 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries.
- Beat eggs, oil and milk in a deep bowl,
- Add carob flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder gradually and beat to a smooth consistency,
- Add raspberry and blueberries and mix with a spatula,
- Grease a 26 cm baton cake mold and pour the batter into the mold,
- Bake in a 170 C degrees pre heated oven until the toothpick comes clean.