Basic Bundt Cake Recipe
Since I started writing this blog, the biggest request from both my close circle and my followers was to publish video recipes. I've been postponing this all the time because of time constraints and lack of technical infrastructure.
Those who follow closely know that I recently started to publish short 6-second videos using the vine application. But of course, these videos could not go beyond entertainment because the amount of materials was not specified and the trick was not explained.
If I took 6 seconds, I decided to start a series of video recipes, saying why not more. Although it is not very often, I will also call you over the video from now on.
I chose plain cake as the first recipe. Because one of the most asked questions to me in the recipes I have given so far was how my cakes swelled so much. In my first video, I chose the cake so that you could see if there was anything I did differently from you.
I hope you will like it. Please do not hesitate to share your positive or negative opinions with me.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 eggs,
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar,
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil,
- 1 cup of whole milk,
- 2.5 cups of flour,
- 25 g of baking powder,
- 25 g of vanilla extract,
- 1 pinch salt.
- Whisk the eggs and salt together,
- Add the sugar and continue whisking until frothy and white,
- Whisk in the vegetable oil and milk,
- Add 1 cup of flour and whisk,
- Add the second cup of flour along with the vanilla and baking powder, then whisk,
- Finally add the rest of the flour and whisk until you get a smooth batter,
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan and bake at 190 degrees Celsius preheated oven for 35-40 mins,
- Serve with fresh strawberries and/or whipped cream.