- 2 eggs,
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup whole milk,
- 2,5 cups flour,
- 25 gr. baking powder,
- 25 gr. vanilla extract,
- 1 pinch salt.
- Whisk the eggs and salt together,
- Add the sugar and continue whisking until frothy and white,
- Whisk in the vegetable oil and milk,
- Add 1 cup of flour and whisk,
- Add the second cup of flour along with the vanilla and baking powder, then whisk,
- Finally add the rest of the flour and whisk until you get a smooth batter,
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan and bake at 190 degrees Celsius preheated oven for 35-40 mins,
- Serve with fresh strawberries and/or whipped cream.