Creamy Sautéed Mushroom Recipe
Today I have a recipe for those who are looking for different, delicious and practical recipes besides meat dishes. This recipe is also an indicator of how you can create wonders by adding cream and a few spices to the plain mushroom sauté you always make.
I started the article to make it next to meat dishes. But you can even make it as a main dish, depending on the situation. It is so delicious and satisfying because the food. I have no doubt that it will go incredibly well with chicken.
The best part of the meal is dipping bread under the mushrooms in the slowly draining water. Recently, our favorite bread is rye bread with walnuts, which is sold at the bakery near the house. Especially if you have such a beautiful bread, it will be finished in one sitting next to your creamy mushroom sauté, my friend.
It is a dangerous dish as well as delicious, so in short, don't look so innocent. But do it at least once and dip a nice bread into your water, I think.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 400g of mushrooms,
- 1 onion,
- 4-5 tablespoons of heavy cream,
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil,
- Chopped parsley,
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper,
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon,
- Finely chop the onion,
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and sauté the onion until translucent,
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook them down until fully softened,
- Add the heavy cream and stir for 2-3 mins,
- Add salt and spices, stir and remove from heat,
- Place on a serving platter and decorate with freshly chopped parsley.