One of the simplest and most delicious dishes that can be made with mushrooms is baked oyster mushrooms. It will be very suitable as an auxiliary meal with all kinds of meat, chicken and fish dishes, and if you are vegan, you can use it as an auxiliary meal with vegetables and legumes, or you can put it in a homemade tortilla and make a delicious wrap.
Putting mushrooms in tortilla and making a wrap is something I always do. Because of the consistency of baked oyster mushrooms, this was the first method that came to my mind instead of putting it next to another dish. If you are a vegan, you can add vegan mozerella and wrap it, then heat it in a toaster and create an enormous menu with a green salad beside. You don’t have to be vegan for this though. Because it is a balanced, healthy and delicious menu that no one can say no.
There is nothing specific to the recipe. It’s pretty easy to make. I don’t think there is anything that might stumble upon you, but I don’t want to go without specifying something about mushrooms. You probably know. If you don’t know, let me tell you that spinach is a vegetable that does not need too much salt. It is already a bit salty in itself. Although the cause is not the same, mushrooms have a similar feature. A little salt is enough for it to taste salty. Therefore, be extra careful when adding salt.
- 500 g of oyster mushrooms,
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 1/2 lemon juice,
- 1 handful of chopped parsley,
- 1 teaspoon of pepper flakes,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- In a deep bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, chili peppers and crushed garlic,
- Add the mushrooms and mix them,
- Arrange the mushrooms in a single layer on a baking tray covered with wax paper,
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 C degrees on the grill setting, if available, until they are browned.
Enjoy your meal…