Purslane With Bulghur Wheat Recipe
- 500 g purslane,
- 1 onion,
- 1/2 cup bulghur wheat,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste,
- 1 tsp chilli powder,
- 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 2 cups water,
- Salt to taste.
- Finely chop the onion and purslane,
- Sauté the onion in vegetable oil until tender,
- Add the tomato paste and red chilli powder and stir for 1 minute,
- Add the chopped purslane and stir for 3-4 minutes,
- Add the bulghur wheat and water, then cook over low heat until the rice is soft and fully cooked,
- Add the salt, stir, then remove from heat.