Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Serving : 20 Pieces
- 1 egg,
- 125 g butter,
- 3/4 cup peanut butter,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- Beat egg, butter, peanut butter and sugar with electric mixer,
- Add flour and baking powder step by step and knead until you reach a soft dough,
- Make walnut sized balls and press with your hand to shape,
- Set the cookies into a baking tray covered with parhemen paper,
- Press with a fork into opposite directions,
- Bake for 13-15 mins. in a 180 C preheated oven.