Tiny Savory Cookies With Pepper and Poppy Seeds
- 100 gr butter at room temperature,
- 1/4 cup vegeratble oil,
- 1 egg (yolk for topping),
- 2,5 cup flour,
- 2 tsps baking powder,
- 1 tbsp sugar,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 3 tsps ground red pepper,
- 1/2 cup poppy seeds.
- Line a parchement paper on a baking sheet,
- In a mixing bowl mix butter, vegetable oil, egg white, sugar, salt, poppy seeds, ground pepper and baking powder until creamy,
- Add flour step by step until the dough becomes a ball,
- Make hazelnut sized balls and place on parchement paper,
- Brush the top with egg yolk,
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius preheated oven until golden.