- 100 g butter, at room temperature,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 1 egg,
- 1 egg yolk,
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- Grated peels of 1 lemon,
- 1 cup blueberry.
- Beat butter and sugar in a bowl,
- add egg and egg yolk and keep beating,
- In a different bowl combine together flour, lemon peels and baking powder,
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture step by step and knead well,
- Set aside the dough in the fridge for 30 mins.,
- Place a parchement paper into a baking sheet,
- Place the dough onto the parchement paper with a ice cream spoon,
- Bake in a 175 C degrees pre-heated oven for 13-15 mins.