- 100 g butter,
- 2 eggs (yolk of one for brushing),
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt,
- 10 g baking powder,
- 1/2 tsp salt,
- 1 tsp red sweet chili pepper,
- 2.5-3 cups flour,
- Cheddar or white cheese for the inside,
- Sunflower seeds for topping.
- Mix butter, 1 egg, 1 egg white, yogurt, baking soda, salt and chilli pepper in a deep bowl of ,
- Add the flour gradually and knead until you get a soft dough that does not stick to the hand,
- Take tangerine sized pieces, flatten in your hand, fill with cheese, fold and stick together,
- Place the pogacas into a baking pan,
- Press with a for in the edges,
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sunflower seeds,
- Bake in a preheated oven at about 180 C degrees.