- 2 eggs (yolk of one is for topping),
- 200 butter, at room temperature,
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt,
- 4-5 cups all purpose flour,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- 1 handful minced dill,
- White cheese or ricotta cheese (drain before using) for filling,
- Black cumin seeds for topping.
- Stir together butter, 1 egg, 1 egg white, yogurt, salt, dill and baking powder in a large bowl,
- Pour flour part by part and knead until you reach a non-stick dough,
- Make balls a little bigger than walnuts,
- Press in your hand, put cheese inside, cover and roll a ball,
- Place the balls into baking sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden on top.