Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup granulated sugar,
- 1 cup whole milk,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 cups flour,
- 10 gr. baking powder,
- Juice of 1 lemon,
- Grated peels of 2 lemons.
- Cream together the eggs and sugar until white and frothy,
- Add the milk and vegetable oil and whisk,
- Add lemon juice and grated lemon peels and keep whisking,
- Add the flour and baking powder slowly while whisking until you get a smooth batter,
- Pour into a greased cake pan,
- Bake at 180 degrees C until golden brown on top.