- 3 eggs,
- 2 heaping spoon of butter,
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 2 ripe bananas,
- 1 cup of carob flour,
- 2 tbsps of cocoa powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan,
- Peel the banana and mash it with a fork or rondo,
- Beat the eggs in a deep bowl,
- Add the banana and milk and beat,
- Add your butter and beat it quickly,
- Beat the cocoa, carob flour and baking powder to a smooth consistency,
- Pour the mixture into a greased 20 * 26 cm baking pan,
- Bake in a 160 degrees C pre-heated oven until toothpick comes clean.