Fudgy Brownie Recipe
Happy week everyone. You know, experts are shouting loudly, whether on TV or in magazines, that chocolate releases the hormone of happiness, and I thought I'd share a happy brownie recipe on this cold and sultry Monday, maybe because of me, my readers will be happy looking at their photos and my readers will be a little bit happy.
Everything is fine, but there is only one flaw. It takes at least a few hours for the taste to fully settle, but the real taste is reached the next day. They usually ask me, "My guest, can I prepare this one day in advance in the future?" If you want this brownie, prepare it 2 days in advance, it will not go stale. In fact, on the 3rd day we ate the last slice, my husband asked, "Is the best slice left for the last?" Ok, I'm good at it, but I haven't reached the space standards yet, my dear, to make brownies with different flavors in each slice :)
The emergence of this recipe is, in a way, thanks to my husband. I'm sitting one afternoon with my husband and a colleague I've just met. When opened from the site, the subject said "I love brownie, do you have a brownie recipe". I thought of all the recipes like a storyboard, I have mudcakes, there are cupcakes, but I don't have a proper brownie cake recipe. Yes, I do not claim to be a site where you can find all the recipes in the world, I cannot do it alone anyway. But yes, it was a recipe that should be in my brownie portfolio. As soon as we got home in the evening, the brownie was prepared and sent to the recipe's trigger the next day. If that brownie had not been cooked that night, I think I could not sleep, there is such a production. I can't rest without falling into my stomach. I think I owe this site to this habit after my husband.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 200 g of butter,
- 200 g of bitter-sweet chocolate,
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 3/4 cup of all purpose flour,
- 1.5 cup of sugar,
- 4 large or 5 small eggs,
- 1 cup of chopped hazelnuts,
- 1 cup of pitted morello (sour) cherries (optional).
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a microwave and let cool,
- Cream together the eggs and sugar until frothy,
- Add the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and whisk,
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the wet mixture and whisk until you get a smooth homogenous batter,
- Incorporate the hazelnuts and cherries into the batter,
- Pour the batter into a greased baking dish (27X40 cm) lined with parchment paper,
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 180 degrees Celsius for 25 mins.